Tuesday, June 24, 2008

At work slightly early

I'm at work early today. I'm more required during the night shift to teach Primary School kids but decided to come early after driving my mom for lunch. Here's a couple of photos of the kids I teach:

I also took a look at the Youth blog and found a super nice photo of Heidi and myself =)


I simply love the way Heidi is laughing so hysterically =). Our CG must love taking photos!!! Photos are fun!!! Don't be shy and think that you look weird because we are all beautifully and wonderfully made by God =). Think our CG is rather good at sports and dominated the games last week (we even had to lend our dear Sheng Le to others =p).

This coming Saturday should be no different. Let's all go down to West Coast Park and decimate all our competition MuAhAHah!!! Don't forget we are meeting at 3:30pm for McDonald's ice-cream, my treat =).

No comments: