Congrats on your new phone, Josh!
My day. I'm not delirious anymore (yay God)... Really felt much better today after my QT ytd... although I am super pessimistic today...
Just finished my History research... going on to my CCA Camp stuff (sigh) ... Yeah I really hope the camp is worth wasting half my Saturday away for nothing. although I seriously doubt it.
Is hearing the good stuff good? I doubt it. CCA Camp for my school = bullying your juniors and still showing who's boss (although they will be "Retired" 3 days after the camp) It is just so annoying. My cca seniors are very crappy... pwning all the cca sessions but "mysteriously" returning from the DEAD for CAMP! Somebody get the chainsaws, for the zombie seniors have risen!
Anger is bottling up inside me. Hopefully I don't piss the seniors off, making them yell at me unreasonably, and I'll retort back. Life is so fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment