Monday, June 23, 2008

First day of school afetr the June hols

Everything went okay overall. Just that I was disappointed at the sound of 5 tests SO FAR these 2 weeks... :( okay, my teachers told us that this term is going to be more stressful and hetic than the previous... WAH!!! Last term (term 2) I NEARLY DIED! This coming term i would HAVE DIED, and term 4, I WOULD BE DEAD!!! OKAY! I am kind of frustrated mann... YES, I have to bear with this... :P I hope the rest of the days would go really fine yeah...

1 comment:

Josh said...

Be strong Heidi! Though I'm sure the workload won't be little I feel that your teacher is most likely trying to scare everyone to work harder. And well, things won't get easier as you progress in your acadamic pursuits so we have to be able to adapt and manage our time more effectively (this might involve cutting down certain activities etc.). But above all, in all the stresses we must always remember God because He truly is the one who gives us strength and everything we need and so much more!