Thursday, June 26, 2008
happy happy happy...
I am Happy. I am very happy. For a good reason I couldn't know. I will probably attach photos in Germany if anyone wants to see but all the pictures have very low resolution as cam got stolen again in Erope so had to use my phone which isn't exactly good for taking pictures. Imagine scrolling through 1500. I will find some though. School is fun cos lots of teachers are absent and our relief teacher (ex-pupil) has become our "good friend" cos we all like to see him. The only thing is my friends and I were struck by a sleep attack so we sleep at 9 or 10. Super early but no choice. Still got homework to do so I stay up later trying to pry my eyelids apart. au revoir.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment