Saturday, June 28, 2008

Monday
I wake up
Thinking, how wonderful
This day is
As it starts a new and fresh week.
I look forward
To school as well
Where we go and have
A good time learning.
No problems on this day yet.
Monday
Tuesday
I woke up
And worry a little about
The homework.
I pray a hurried prayer
Of less than 10 seconds
Before wolfing down my bread
And heading for school.
School was ok
Really enjoyed the conpany of
My friends (so far)
I talk like them
Act like them
Even eat like them
Except
I clear my plate
They don't
Tuesday
Wednesday
A lovely day, might I add.
The sun is shining
Birds are chirping
People are playing PSP during lessons
Drat! Here comes
The lesson I do not like
But I still put up with it
Although inside me
I curse the teacher.
I heard God telling me
To not hate anyone
Because Jesus loves us
All
Wednesday
Thursday
The melodious sound
Of the erhu
Fills the air.
How I love the sound it makes
My friend
Askes me who do I like in class
I say, "None"
But I am lying
To both him
And myself.
Hopeless, am I?
I tell myself
I should not get into a relationship
So fast.
But, oh how am I going to
Control this urge?
Realise
That when I thought of this
God was not in the picture
At all.
Thursday
Friday
Although people
Thank God for this day
As the next day is a weekend
To me
This day
Particually yesterday
Was a sorrowful day
In that sense.
I see from afar
But dare not step close
As this is the day
I found out the possessive guard dog
That had been beside her.
I felt very emo
I cannot describe
How I actually feel.
How stupid I was
She was sharing with me
Her troubles and triumphs
With a non-living object
As an analogy.
And I happily gave her advice
As I had learnt about them
In Youth CG lesson
During the BGR session.
Thanks Josh and Clara.
Everything that was mentioned in
That lesson
Was re-repeated in my head.
And I felt normal again.
I pray to God
For a longer time
I did not count.
That He would forgive
The sinful me
For entertaining such thoughts.
Friday
Saturday
The Evil One
Is indeed evil
I was
Like a sheep
Lured into something bad
God tugged me
Telling me that
What I was doing is wrong.
What I did was stupid
I just brushed Him aside.
In that sense.
Guilt builds in my heart
Saturday
Sunday have not arrived yet... so no post on it.
This "poem" is my very first. It mainly talks about my life the past few years vaguely. Except the "Friday" section, where it talks about yesterday.
Emo will not be the perfect word to describe what I am feeling now.

No comments: