
Sunday.
I woke up late today... not that I'm proud of it.
Sometimes, like now for example... I really wish that I am insane or autistic. It's like I am feeling so... weird now. I simply cannot describe my feelings. It's like if I was autistic or something, everyone's life would be like better. I have no idea why these thoughts just get into my head. If I can sketch out what my feelings are like now... it would be all foggy, with shades of orange here and there. Something like the pic at the top.
Abstract art much. It's as if I am super pessimistic about school and stuff. Although last year was much worse. My emotions were controlling me last year and I think its starting again. Deja Vu...
Please pray for me. I really need an encounter with God, if not I'll drown in my emotions. Literally.
Glug glug glug
Thanks.
Wow I'm seriously weird. Not feeling at all amused but yet still can joke. Someone please call the IMH for me. =x
No comments:
Post a Comment