Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wow... I'm posting at the eleventh hour... literally...

Anyway, the second day of school... Not too bad lah, just learned Trigo for my E math and a lot of my classmates said that my class' new chemistry teacher is pretty...
She's quite pretty lah, I admit... just that when she talks, you got to have ears like a bat...
Just finished my math homework and I really like my teacher's method of memorising the trigo ratios thingy... TOA CAH SOH (translated fron dialect = Big Leg Auntie)

Tangent (angle) = Opposite (side) divided by Adjacent (side)
Cosine (angle) = Adjacent divided by Hypotenuse
Sine (angle) = Opposite divided by Hypotenuse

Looking forward to PE lesson on friday... hoping Joshua Teo can relief my class for PE... =D

Can pray for me... my timetable is a little(note italic-ish sarcasm) chaotic. Can you imagine 2 straight hours of English on tuesday followed by 2 straight hours of A math on wednesday?... That is how BAD my timetable is.
Love the english... Don't really like 2 hours of A math. I think for me 1 hour enough liao...

Only hear the good stuff

1 comment:

Josh said...

Haha, think it would be quite fun having Joshua Teo for PE lesson. Can disturb him =p...