Argh... did not post yesterday due to unforseen cirumstances.
Have you wondered how puppets work? Well, for the traditional puppets, they are controlled by puppeteers at the scaffolding above the stage. Usually I associate puppeteers as "nefarious", meaning pure evil...
There is another pespective to look at this though. Like for example, use your imagination (come on, I know you have it) we, humans, are puppets. Life-sized, eating, walking, talking puppets. We take control of our own strings most of the time. Some in this world are holding the strings themselves. So its sort of a self-controlled puppet. And it topples after a while. And others, pass the strings to Someone to hold. That someone can be two different someones though.
1. The nefarious devil
2. Jesus
Obviously all the Christians gave their strings for Jesus to hold. Other people (mainly anti-Christ) pass their strings for the devil to wield. And the puppets usually does what the puppeteer wants it to do. But, since we are LIVING puppets (not the sadist ones you see in the movie "The Doll House") we can sort of "rebel". Real puppets sometimes need a lot of extra boost to do a certain action because of gravity or some other factors... string gets entangled, string breaks, puppet splits into pieces... etc.
The puppeteer fixes these problems and the puppet becomes new again. And we can set out for another "show" of life, with the puppeteer "guiding" us human puppets (depends on who the puppeteer is).
Camp this saturday. Which really sucks. How does adding items into role-call help in leadership training???
E.g The person yells 1 plus I think that the instructors are really nice people. (note another sarcasm)
I think the items are just the last resorts of spreading propaganda about the seniors... Since they are stepping down officially 9 days after the camp.
But, of course I'll still come down for Youth service! Camp is no reason to pwn Youth... after all its only 2 hours a week.
Looking forward to worship this saturday Josh! Really sorry that I cnt make it this week=(
Yeah I think we can pray for Clara too, who has her projects for presentation. And my sister too... super stressed over her PW
(If poly life is that siao then JC would be worse!... after all my sister got stressed to tears for the Project Work... stupid unhelpful teacher, keeps raking up the past "Oh why you never listen to me..." blah blah blah when my sister said that the teacher never even said that "last time".)
Nothing else to say actually...
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment