Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Might I refer you guys to my blog... And I guess it is a summary of today.

Sometimes, I really wonder: Why do people think highly of themselves?

This verse really encouraged me... was talking to Josh about 3 days ago, and he gave me this verse to think about

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1

I'm not too sure about you guys/gals, but when you knew that you sinned, do you try to hide from God? I knew I did. And I'm not proud of it. Because when we hide from God, we fall into the devil's trap.

Here are a few more verses from Romans chapter 8... a rather powerful chapter.

"You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness" Romans 8:9-10

"For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry "Abba, Father". The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children." Romans 8:13-16

Whew... I'm tired... turning in now... Nighty-night! =D

No comments: