Sad, sad, sad, sad, sad...
What actually causes emotions?
(Some crazy scientist): Oh, it is caused by the nerves in the cerebulm... ... ..."
I don't really care.
On the contary, my day today was... better than I expected. Got pwned during the Uno match at recess time... xP Anyone wants to win Uno easily and have a cheap thrill can come and find me. One of my classmates had just taken her piano exam today, and I wished her well. Hey, the practical exam quite stress one lor! During one of my exams got one stern ang moh just boring into his paper and he did not bother to look up at all! Even when I said, "Thank You", he still furiously scribbling and just waved me out...
A question was raised during an informal group discussion in class, with 2 other girls and myself. The question was : Is Virginity important?... ... ... ... Quite an awesome question. We got up some very creative answers...
Nope I'm not gonna type it here... although the answers are creative, they are actually quite stupid.
Anyway, after school was just my piano lesson... Doing my research on some conflict in Sri Lanka now... don't really like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment