Sunday, August 3, 2008

sorry havent posted in quite a while. Its just that some monsters also known as tests have popped right in front of my face and I had to mug, (something thing which jeremy doesnt) in the first place i rarely study, so i cant possibly be studying excessively. got a1 for IS and a2 for science. and now i have four more test to go. chinese... maths *clap* literature... (its all shakespeares fault) and geography. but i still have to do my ace. ask jon, he can tell you. sprained my ankle some two weeks ago but now its alright so i can play tennis.(got shifted to the b-div, at least the seniors are nice to us.
one question to all, which do you think is best

do not forgive, and do not forget - well ofcourse not this one
do not forgive, but forget it - i think i do this often
forgive and forget - favourite saying, i think not
forgive, but do not forget - i think this as most applicable

Whether or not there is a right answer or a wrong one, I dont really know. All I know is that I think that it is best to forgive but not to forget as an experience, whether good or bad, will always be an experience, something for us to learn. Whatever your choice is, remember to forgive first then think later, i know i am limiting your to the last two, but toobad, c'est la vie.

No comments: