Sunday, September 28, 2008

219

Number 219...

Anyway, to prevent this blog from going to the grave...

Something random that happened to me on friday.

Friday. I was taking my EL exam paper. And the composition topic I picked was titled "Sorrow".

I had no idea what to write... I mean, here are my five questions... Pick what you want.

1. Describe a time when you were stuck in traffic
2. Singapore should allow in more foreign talent. Do you agree?
3. Describe a time when you had a phobeia and describe how you overcame it.
4. Teaching should only be for experienced people. Discuss.
5. Sorrow.

Had no idea what to write for the rest. So... Sorrow.

I sat there and thought about the topic, with that constant wind blewing in my direction (spot the grammar mistake). If you want to know about the wind... well... haha.

Anyway, I sat there, trying to think about my topics and what I can write.

Then I started thinking (I had no idea why) about paedophiles and how it is illegal in Singapore, which sometimes fuels them to do it more.

And in the end, my compo was about RAPE.

I am morbid sometimes.

No comments: