Sunday, September 7, 2008

Teacher's Day

Sniff sniff... I'm so touched that some of you gave me a gift for teacher's day. Thanks sooooooo much =). It's really been great being able to hang out with all of you, try to teach you something and hopefully lead you towards closer relationship with God.

I must confess I had my down times too and at times was worried that the CG would not be able to bond cause everyone is so quiet (especially during Bible study). But I think we are steadily opening one another and getting more comfortable with one another (especially during games). Let's not stop there and let's feel totally confortable at CG and feel that you can be yourself and have fun.

Most importantly my deepest desire is that all you very special people learn more about God, experience Him for yourselves and be really passionate for Him whereby you wanna spend time with Him everyday, you have a burden to pray for your friends, you wanna share about Him with your friends etc. If all of us really strived for that and continue to grow in Him, wow... I really would be the happiest CGL in the world =). Really proud to be CGL of you guys and gals.

(Sidenote: Hope those of you who came down for the boardgames had fun =)... betcha did lah... it was really super funny lah! The rest of you must try to come down next time hor!)

Cookie from Ruiqi (After much begging =p)
Heidi presenting me with a gift
Charlene with yet another prezzie!

No comments: