Saturday, September 13, 2008
why we should be studying hard
Throught this year, my class was in a really bad state. Dirty, messy, noisy and a few people were quite distruptive. It was really hard to study and cocentrate throughout an entire lesson once a week. After the long break, everyone seemed to be less distruptive and the class was 10 times as peaceful. Teachers told us that we have to study hard for ourselves and that our results will not help anyone but ourselves. Basically, we have to be a bit more selfish. I just didn't agree and probably that's why in the past I didn't bother concentrating at all. It's just me, I don't really like doing things for myself and achieving good grades and stuff isn't for my teachers and parents. Then one fine day (a few days ago), I realised we can look at it from a different perspective so it is not selfish. By, doing well, we are glorifying God. Isn't that one of the main purposes of our life. But that doesnt mean you study till your head drops. I urge everyone to study not only hard, but also smart. Plan before you study and see which way of revising is most effective for you. Music, colours, drawing diagrams, whatever. Make use of your time as it is very near the examinations, use it wisely, and not going through notes after notes knowing you will forget 70% of it after 3 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment