Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Busy Yet Again

Once again I could go on again about how busy this week is yet again and it really has been. But I would like to share that despite that I think my walk with God has been getting a better. 

I attribute some of it to the Prayer and Praise concert we had last week; wasn't prepared and knew how to lead it but what I really like was the time of sharing we had. Think it was one of more genuine sharings we had for those of us present (a much smaller group than usual). As we shared our struggles I think it made me feel better on one hand that I am not alone and I ought to press on and on the other hand it made me feel more burdened to pray and see all of us grow into greater intimacy with God. Think we, and myself especially have got to take God more seriously, seek after Him and have a renewed passion for Him. I truly desire for that to happen.

Just a random video as one of my assignments is on the Got Milk? campaign:

No comments: