Thursday, December 4, 2008

Exams are over!!!

It's been a while since I've last blogged and yay! Finally my exams are over =). Really glad about that though I think I messed up half of the papers =p. Anyway, to celebrate the end of the exams, I went out with some of my classmate and we went to sing karaoke. lol... thought it was really fun though most of the songs were in chinese and I could barely read the fan ti zhi (traditional style of writing).


Anyway, exams over but now there's still alot of prep and practicing to do for camp, especiallyfor the worship side so I shall keep this post short. In any case, just want to encourage one all once again to Sign Up For The Camp & Invite Your Friends For Both The Camp And The Musical.

Wonder whether anyone will turn up tomorrow to help distribute fliers =p.

Cheers,
Josh

No comments: