Thursday, September 3, 2009

Spending Time

Just a quick sharing from my campus crusade meeting disciple group (just like CG) this morning. I found this simple thing that we did rather meaningful:

In our booklet there was an exercise where we suppose to chart how much time we spend a week doing stuff so my booklet looked something like:

Sleep/Rest 7hrs x 7 Days =49hrs
Persoanl Hygiene =4hrs
Eat =11hrs
Classes =17hrs
Study =4hrs
Project Meetings =8hrs
Devotional/Quiet Time =2.5hrs
Exercise = -
Internet =28hrs
Commuting =12hrs
Serving God/Christian Ministry =16hrs
Total =151.5hrs

A full week has 168hrs and it makes me wonder whether am I really spending my time the way God wants me to live. Should I really be spending so much time on the internet? So much time at project meetings? I guess there's always that more I should be doing for God and others but when thinking about it, actually those different activities mentioned above really should be for God. There should not be a distinction between studying and living for God etc. I want to have Him more on my mind and do everything unto Him. (and oh yah, I need to exerise =p)

No comments: