Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Singapore Toy and Comic Convention

OMG!!!!!! FINALLY SMTH LIKE THIS IS SINGAPORE!!! KYAAAAA~ I'm so excited!!! >.< can't wait for it. xDDD just this weekend! sadly, my mom only allow me to go for one day. D: she said I have to go with my friends incase I get lost or smth, if not she'll go with me. I dont care. I'm gonna be there for sure. I hope it's not too croweded. o.o

ok. I'm SO SORRY GUYS. I really really really really want to go to west coast park and I was really looking forward to it. BUT I MUST GO TO THIS CONVENTION!!!! IT'S A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME CHANCE. (ok. i'm exaggerating) but you know, this is the first time singapore EVER held ths kind of convention an is also one of the few in SOUTHEAST ASIA. so it is a really rare chance. so basically, I can't make it on saturday (probably). because there'll be lots of stuff to do at the convention and I need time. I seek your kind understanding and cooperation.

--yijing

(oh man I'm crapping. who knows your might just live happier without me D: ok. I'm jk. I hope that's not the case. lol)

1 comment:

Josh said...

The convention sounds pretty interesting... I would go down if I had the time too... Enjoy yourself at the convention and hope to cya around soon! Hopefully you would be able to go down early in the morning and finished looking at all the stuff by afternoon so that you can still join us for the games... really hope you'll be able to come down still *crosses fingers*