HEY Yong Quan...
I LOVE TRIGONOMETRI. IT IS SUPER, SUPER FUN!!! =) =) =) Yeah, I just finished the topic. My school teaches the sec twos sec three topics. This year, I have to learn 5 Sec 3 chapters... mann. Yep but I love ALGEBRA and TRIGO!!!
sine, cosine, tangent... YAY!!!
HEHE... Yep, I am crazy.... really crazy... I just feel crazy... Craziness is surrounding me... CRAZY!!!
OHOH, and I was also taught the Toa Cah Soh method... hahax quite weird though...
YEah, PE lessons, GYMNAISTICS!!! I love it but I am scared I can't do well. I must do WELL cos I am the PE monitress!!! GAH!!! We did some weird but fun stuff like Wheel barrow, frontward roll, and leaps... FUN MANN!!! =)
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, it seems like everybody is doing trigo... I would offer to help if I can somehow remember that aspect of maths... Please don't injure yourself during gymnastics too hor... hope ur leg is healing up fine... any updates?
Post a Comment