


I guess Clara probably mentioned about my CCA performance (Scarlet) this coming Friday and Saturday night. I shall just emphasize on it again as I really REALLY REALLY hope that your can come :DD Scarlet is a post-modern piece about women, and its highly visual. There's also some "gaps" in the play which needs intellectual audience (I believe u all are) to think about. We have spent a lot of time preparing and doing research as well as experimenting. It will definatlly be an interesting experience as your probably haven't watched this kind of show before. You can buy the ticket on the day itself (because I probably dont have time to pass to you now) or maybe I can give sheng le and he can pass it to the rest of the people during church. but that is if you're going on sat. anyway, my point is PLEASE SUPPORT!!! (P.S. Im acting. though not major roles but I have lines)
Scarlet
Venue: Nanyang Girls' High School Auditorium
Date: Friday (22nd Aug) , Saturday (23rd Aug)
Time: 7.30pm
*tickets priced at $10 each. let's treat it as a CG outing :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment