Monday, October 27, 2008

Back from Young Adults Retreat

It's been a while since I've last posted. Guess the blog is dead liao but I hope that it has at least serve some sort of purpose for you guys and I will probably use it still post up interesting things, announcements and sharings etc =). So I officially relinquish the need to "have to post" but I strongly encourage everyone to continue doing so to encourage one another and interact with one another; we meet so infrequently =(.

I have so many things to tell you guys but I'll try to summarize some of it incase your attention span isn't able to take it. As usual I'm totally deadbeat, it's been 5 days and my average sleeping hours is like 3.5hrs and there's project deadlines and then I had fever and diarrhoea etc. And this came after I really felt that my walk with God was starting to improve and some small positive things within the CG was happening.

I still felt a bit "confused" because on one hand I was glad that things spiritually were sorta improving but then last week just drained my time and strenght totally and I was wondering,"Hey God. Why is it when things are getting better all these other things have to happen? Can't You make my circumstances a little easier? I just want to walk more with You and serve You more? I'm not sure I'm going to be able to carry on and rate things are going. Help."

But I'm glad that God somehow saw me through the week and that I went for the Young Adults Retreat. Think I'll keep you all in suspense here but here a verse to consider:

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." - Zephaniah 3:17

No comments: