Friday, November 7, 2008
251st post.leaves us 249 to reach the 500th
It's been a long time I've been to this blog and guess why, it's all thanks to holidays. I used to enjoy completing three tasks everyday, (eat, sleep, play) Can't stand it staying at home and the only thing to keep me awake is probably reading materials for next year. Don't feel like doing anything and at least I have training. Our coach has probably proven to our team how unfit we are. Just 10 minutes of physical training and most start to complain. Maybe that is why Hwachong Tennis never existed. Never won anything, not even th fourth place. We tried hard this year but didn't make it, at least the c-div thrashed 2 schools 5-0, I hope we can achieve something better next year, as long as we don't meet RI, SJI, ACSI, should be fine. Btw, RI players are really good, as said by all my team mates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment