Kind of free now. So instead of playing dota, i'll spend some time typing out a post.
Got my results back and its not so good as previous years. But its also expected as I obviously spent much les time revising this year for exams. Still alright though, as this year isnt the crucial year yet. On the bright side, overall results were still better than my worse-case scenario..although I only had 1 pathetic A1 when i expected at least 2. Still, nothing below B3 which is good :D So my mean subject grade was 2.25 in the end. Not too bad considering how much I studied, or rather, did not study, this year xD
Training is back to four times a week now and its really tiring. Somehow i seem to be enjoying it more than last time. Probably because the assistant coache left and I dont like him lol. I'm trying very hard to go for all four trainings but its kind of difficult cause sometimes I just feel so tired and end up sleeping in. Luckily, I'm going to china in december so I just have to train hard for this one month then I can take a good long six week break in china where I (unfortunately?) cannot train there as it is -7 degrees and any pond or lake would have frozen. According to my friend we can still play basketball though and that will be really fun. Havent had a chance to play bball for quite a long time already since school term ended. My holidays are boring with so many trainings and all but hopefully it will be fun in china.
Hope everyone else is enjoying their holidays!
Sean i know u use Garena. Whats your username?! Dont worry i'm noob :p
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment